Thingstream’s intelligent Global Connectivity Platform provides low power, low cost, ubiquitous IoT connectivity.
Out-of-the-Box Global Connectivity
Thingstream provides the only truly global IoT connectivity platform, enabling things to simply connect to the strongest GSM network available and communicate via MQTT.
Low Power, Two-way Communication
75% more efficient than cellular data, Thingstream’s connectivity platform enables two-way intelligent communication between device and IoT application and the scaleable platform makes it the ideal tool for delivering mass IoT deployments.
Enterprise-grade, Secure Platform
Thingstream doesn’t use TCP-IP— with no IP (internet) dependency, things are inherently more secure and connectivity is delivered via a proven high availability, high performance global messaging platform.
A unique approach to enabling MQTT over GSM without the need for cellular data
- Specialists in device to IoT platform communication for small data packages in moving or remote locations
- Only provider that can enable immediate global coverage, across 627 GSM networks across 190+ countries
- No use of TCP-IP (internet) for inherently more secure connection than any alternative
- Longer reach to base stations than cellular data, to better service remote locations
- A scalable, low power and cost efficient way to connect devices, designed for constrained devices and low-bandwidth, high-latency or unreliable networks
- Low power with:
- 93x faster throughput
- 11.89x less battery to send
- 170.9x less battery to receive
- 1/2 as much power to keep connection open
- 8x less network overhead
Thingstream’s connectivity platform provides out-of-the-box, global IoT connectivity, available in over 190 countries world-wide, providing access to the single largest IoT network of its kind.
High performance platform for simplified device to application integration.